- Service Groups provide members to staff concession stands operated by Levy Restaurants at the Georgia Dome during Atlanta Falcons games and other events. In return, your service group receives a donation from Levy.
- The responsibilities of the Service Group members include all customer service functions, alcohol service, stand set-up, food preparation and clean-up at the end of each event.
- All Service Group members are expected to comply with all Levy Restaurants grooming standards. They must complete operational and alcohol service training prior to working their first event. Participants in the concession stands must be at least 18 in order to serve alcohol and handle cash.
- The earning potential for a sold-out event is about $500 - $1000 based on participation of 10 Service Group members. Commissions range from 8-10% of sales.
Your group MUST be deemed by the IRS to be a non-profit organization. This status must be backed up by proper documentation (501(C)3 determination letter). Participants must be 18 or older to dispense alcohol and handle cash flow.
Size of Groups We Can Accommodate in Concessions:
Compensation - Commissions are based on the area staffed and the sales generated.
- 3 - 8 people (beer, nacho, pretzels, hot dog cart, soda expresses)
- 8 - 30 people concession stands