Tickets available on
Dome Ticket Office: 800.745.3000
Friday, December 31, 2010
Gates Open: 5:30 PM
Kick-off: 7:30 PM
Directions and Parking Information.
Got a Group? Get a Georgia Dome Party Suite just for this event!
It's the ACC vs. SEC "battle for regional bragging rights" and Georgia Dome party suites are the best way to be close to the competition. Reserve your party suite today and join us in all the excitement while entertaining football fanatics in style.
Contact 404.223.8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
Summary of Event
It's the ACC vs. SEC "battle for regional bragging rights!” The Georgia Dome is proud to host the Chick-fil-A Bowl showdown as your favorite teams defend their conference and make their mark at being the best in the bowl.
Gates Open: 5:30 PM
Kick-off: 7:30 PM
The Chick-fil-A Bowl FanFest Made Possible by Coca-Cola Zero
DATE: Friday, December 31, 2010
TIME: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
LOCATION: Georgia World Congress Center, Building C-Halls C1-C4
Get ready as Coca-Cola Zero brings you the Chick-fil-A Bowl FanFest. You won't want to miss this ultimate pre-game, family activity. Football fans of all ages can get into the spirit of ACC vs. SEC competition with attractions such as receiving, passing and kicking games, obstacle courses and rock climbing walls. After making their way through the many attractions and sponsor displays; fans can take a well deserved break with food and beverages from Chick-fil-A and Coca-Cola Zero. In the middle of it all, Master of Ceremonies Michael Blair will keep the crowd energized with contests and give-a-ways from the main stage.
At 5:00PM the energy level inside of FanFest will be at its height as the ACC vs. SEC Pep Rally & Team Walks continue to be a unique event tradition. Fans of both teams will have the opportunity to give their team final words of encouragement as they make the walk through FanFest en route to the Georgia Dome. The bands, cheerleaders and mascots of both teams will also be on hand to lead their fans in the traditional fight songs and cheers. No other event gives fans the opportunity to interact with their team this close to kickoff. The ACC vs. SEC Pep Rally & Team Walks are a can't miss feature of the Chick-fil-A Bowl FanFest Made Possible by Coca-Cola Zero.
For additional information, please call 404-586-1923.
To order tickets, click here.
Tickets can be purchased at the door
Arriving at the Dome:
- The only Georgia World Congress Center Authority owned/managed parking lots available to the public during non-Falcons games include the Green ($8), Blue ($8), Brown ($10), Orange ($10), & Yellow Lots ($8).
- The Red or International Deck ($10) and the Silver Lot ($10) are handicapped accessible.
- All lots open 4 hours prior to event.
- The Yellow Lot off of Ivan Allen Boulevard will be accessible by taking the first right traveling westbound between Marietta Street and Northside Drive.
- The Green Lot is located on Marietta Street between Andrew Young International Boulevard and Baker Street.
- The Blue lot is located off of Northside drive; across from Building C of the Georgia World Congress Center.
- The Brown, Silver & Orange lots are located off the intersections of Georgia Dome Dr. and Mangum Street.
- The Red or International Deck is located under International Plaza and can be accessed off of Mangum Street or Andrew Young International Blvd.
Leaving the Dome:
- Ivan Allen Boulevard will use all four lanes for egress from Northside Drive to Luckie Street with the far left lane being used to turn left onto Luckie Street. The remaining three lanes will lead to Williams Street with the inside and middle lanes being used as turning lanes and access to the northbound 75/85 Connector and the right lane being used for the southbound 75/85 Connector. Please note the HOV entrance from Williams Street will be used for all travelers regardless of the number of passengers in the vehicle for one hour after the ending of the event.
- Due to the Mitchell Street bridge construction project, expect delays in any parking areas within a one block radius of the Mangum Street/Mitchell Street intersection.
Public Parking – Brown Lot, Yellow Lot, & Green Lot
Disabled Parking – Red Lot and Silver Lot
Lots will open at 8am.
RV and Bus Parking is available in the Marshalling Yard and can be purchased online.
RV Parking General Information
RV Parking is available in the Marshalling Yard located on the campus of the GWCC and Georgia Dome. Online parking is available at www.gadome.com or by clicking on the link.
- RV Parking will be available from December 29th until January 1st, 2010. You may check in staring at 7am on December 29th. Check out is 12pm on December 1st.
- When purchasing online you will receive an email with your permit attached.
- Parking reservations are non-refundable.
- The Marshalling Yard will open at 7am on Tuesday, December 29th.
- Cost for RV parking is $50 per night. If you are pulling a tow-vehicle it is included with the nightly rate.
- Security is provided in the Marshalling Yard starting at 12pm on Tuesday, November 29th until Friday, January 1st.
- RV must be present with the parking pass.
- There are no electrical hook-ups or waste facilities. Dumping service is available during your stay for a fee. Please inquire at check-in.
The quickest, most hassle-free ride to the Dome
MARTA train passengers are encouraged to use the Dome/Philips/GWCC station or the Vice City Station for a quick hop to and from the North, South and East lines. Fans without reserved parking are strongly encouraged to take MARTA or other regional transit to the games to avoid weekend traffic on the highways and city traffic for other downtown activities.
MARTA offers free daily parking at 21 of its stations.
MARTA Rail Access
GWCC/Philips/Dome Station (W1)
Vince City (W2)
MARTA Schedule & System Maps
GEORGIA DOME TAILGATING POLICY
All guests that desire to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
- Parking spots are for vehicles only.
- Only one (1) vehicle per space is allowed. Additional parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Driving lanes must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of or around vehicles blocking these lanes.
- Tailgating is permitted only in the grassy areas behind parking spaces. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9 feet wide X 12 feet deep.
- Contained barbeque grills are allowed but open-flame fires are not.
- Charcoal must be disposed of in designated coal barrels only.
- All trash must be taken to the appropriate receptacles. Trash receptacles are provided throughout the lots.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.)
PROHIBITED ITEMS & ACTIVITIES
Please be aware that fans are subject to citations or arrest if found in possession of, or participating in the following:
- Sales or distribution of food, beverages and products.
- Blocking of sidewalks and handicap-accessible spaces.
- Unauthorized use of stadium property.
- Unauthorized vehicles such as Go-carts and mini-bikes.
- Saving or blocking parking spaces.
- Open-Flame fires.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
Did you know?
The Chick-fil-A Bowl is one of America's best bowl games at providing a memorable and exciting bowl experience for the student-athletes, coaches and fans of its participating teams. Did you know…
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl is the ninth-oldest bowl game in the history of college football AND the oldest ACC vs. SEC match-up in the bowl business?
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl created and hosted, with partner ESPN, the Chick-fil-A College Kickoff game featuring two top-25 teams – Alabama and Clemson – to start the 2008 season? This prime-time game on ABC drew a sold-out crowd and an appearance by ESPN's College GameDay.
- In 2007, the Chick-fil-A Bowl helped create and host the annual Chick-fil-A Bowl Alma Mater at Reynolds Plantation? This made-for-TV golf event features NCAA head coaches and celebrity alumni from around the country competing against their rivals for $350,000 in scholarship money. The Chick-fil-A Bowl Alma Mater will be broadcast by CBS on Christmas Day.
- When Georgia upset No. 14 Virginia Tech in 2006, the Chick-fil-A Bowl set the all-time attendance record for a sporting event in the Georgia Dome with 75,406 fans in attendance? That's a bigger crowd than two Super Bowls and all the SEC Football Championship games.
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl is one of the most competitive bowl games in college football history with an average margin of victory of 8.6 points over the last 20 years? Over its 40-year history, the Bowl has recorded 11 games decided by a field goal or less and four one-point games.
- The 2007 Chick-fil-A Bowl marked the 11th consecutive sellout, and the 14th in 16 years at the Georgia Dome? Over the last 10 years, the Chick-fil-A Bowl ranks first in average attendance among all non-BCS bowl games – 71,986 per game.
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl has disbursed $3.47 million in charitable and scholarship contributions in the last six years? The Chick-fil-A Bowl gave an all-time high $1.04 million to organizations in need in 2007 – ranking the Bowl first in giving among all bowl games.
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl has disbursed more than $43 million in team payouts over the last 10 years? The Chick-fil-A Bowl has paid out $84.9 million in its 40-year history, ranking it 8th in cumulative payout among all bowl games.
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl generates $30-35 million in economic impact for metro Atlanta each year? In 2003, the Bowl recorded a record-high $35.8 million economic impact in Atlanta, eclipsing the NBA All-Star Game, NCAA Women's Final Four and the SEC Football Championship game.
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl has more than 450 volunteers that give of their time to ensure a great Bowl Week experience for our teams and fans? Several volunteers have been with the Bowl more than 30 years.