Saturday, August 3, 2013
Tickets available on
Dome Ticket Office: 800.745.3000
Tickets are now on sale at Ticketmaster
No Shoes Nation Tour Featuring:
- Kenny Chesney
- Zac Brown Band
- Eli Young Band
- Kacey Musgraves
Doors Open at 4:00 p.m. and the show begins at 5:00 p.m.
Scheduled start times for each artist:
- Kacey Musgraves- 5:00 p.m.
- Eli Young Band – 5:50 p.m.
- Zac Brown Band – 7:00 p.m.
- Kenny Chesney – 8:40 p.m.
*Subject to change without notice
Follow us on Facebook
for excusive offers!!!
Kenny Chesney will make his second appearance in as many years at the Georgia Dome, the 'No Shoes Nation Tour' will return on August 3, 2013 with special guest, Atlanta's own Zac Brown Band.
"I cannot wait to come back to the Georgia Dome on August 3rd for the 2013 'No Shoes Nation Tour'" Chesney said. "Atlanta has always been an amazing place for us to play music, the fans know what it means for me and the guys to come set up our stuff and play there. Last year at the Georgia Dome was just special. If there is one city that has really helped build the No Shoes Nation, it has been Atlanta. They have been such a huge part of what has happened to me and I am excited to come back."
Joining Chesney and the Zac Brown Band for the Georgia Dome show will be The Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgraves.
Don’t miss your chance to see the biggest concert in 2013 from one of the Georgia Dome’s luxury suites. A party suite is the best seat to capture all the action from any angle. Reserve your party suite today and make this experience count for business and pleasure. Contact 404.223.8200 or email email@example.com
for pricing and availability. Hurry!! These suite will not last long!
Getting to the Dome
The Georgia Dome is located to the immediate west of the downtown Atlanta area on the corner of Northside Drive and Georgia Dome Drive. The Dome is also accessible by the MARTA rail system via Vine City and Georgia Dome stations.
Parking is at a premium on event days, so taking MARTA is highly recommended. For complete information on MARTA visit itsmarta.com. Many MARTA stations offer free parking lots.
While traveling to and from the Georgia Dome, all drivers are encouraged to follow the directions of traffic police.
- Public Parking is available in the Red Deck, Orange Lot, Brown Lot, Blue Lot and Yellow Lot
- RV Parking is available in the Yellow Lot
- All lots will open at 9 a.m.
- Tailgating is permitted in all lots except Red Deck
- Purchase your parking online to guarantee a parking space here
For Complete Traffic and Parking Information please click here
Tailgating is allowed in all stadium surface lots. The Georgia Dome values your excitement and commitment and the following policies are established to ensure tailgating is fun and safe for everyone. All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines.
- Marked parking spaces are for vehicles only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle must have a valid parking permit.
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.).
- Tailgating must be confined to the area directly behind the vehicle or in adjacent landscape areas.
- Maintain a 14’ drive aisle between rows of vehicles at all times.
- Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time that lots open and up to two (2) hours following the concert.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.). Failure to do so may result in ejection from the parking lot.
- Please dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Please dispose of coals in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Please do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
- Propane tanks cannot exceed a cylinder size of 20 pounds.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces
- Weapons and fireworks
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels is at the discretion of Stadium Personnel.
- Inappropriate or vulgar music and language.
To report problems, please call Georgia Dome Public Safety at 404-223-4911 or Text the word "Dome" to 69050