2014 SEC Men's Basketball Championship
March 12-16, 2014
Individual Session tickets go on sale Monday at
10:00 a.m. via Ticketmaster. Prices are:
Session 1 on Wednesday, March 12 - $15.00
Session 2 on Thursday, March 13 at 1:00 p.m. - $30.00
Session 3 on Thursday, March 13 at 7:00 p.m. - $30.00
Session 4 on Friday, March 14 at 1:00 p.m. - $55.00
Session 5 on Friday, March 14 at 7:00 p.m. - $55.00
Session 6 on Saturday, March 15 - $60.00
Session 7 on Sunday, March 16 - $55.00
New Stadium Construction & Traffic Updates
As the Atlanta Falcons, GWCCA and City of Atlanta begin construction on a new world class stadium to replace the Georgia Dome, construction could impact your route to an event. For more information on how each event could be impacted please click here. New Stadium Construction Page
Summary of Event
The Southeastern Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament returns to the Georgia Dome for the 10th time in conference history. The single-elimination tournament features all 14 member institutions vying for the conference championship and automatic qualification into the NCAA Tournament.
FIRST ROUND - March 12 (Wednesday)
Game 1 #12 Auburn vs. #13 South Carolina [SEC TV] 7:00 p.m. ET
Game 2 #11 Vanderbilt vs. #14 Mississippi State [SEC TV] 25 min after G1
SECOND ROUND - March 13 (Thursday)
Game 3 #8 Missouri vs. #9 Texas A&M [SEC TV] 1:00 pm ET
Game 4 Game 1 Winner vs. #5 Arkansas [SEC TV] 25 min after G3
Game 5 #7 LSU vs. #10 Alabama [SEC TV] 7:00 p.m. ET
Game 6 Game 2 Winner vs. #6 Ole Miss [SEC TV] 25 min after G5
QUARTERFINALS - March 14 (Friday)
Game 7 Game 3 Winner vs. #1 Florida [ESPNU] 1:00 pm ET
Game 8 Game 4 Winner vs. #4 Tennessee [ESPNU] 25 min after G7
Game 9 Game 5 Winner vs. #2 Kentucky [SEC TV] 7:00 p.m. ET
Game 10 Game 6 Winner vs. #3 Georgia [SEC TV] 25 min after G9
SEMIFINALS - March 15 (Saturday)
Game 11 Game 7 Winner vs. Game 8 Winner [ABC] 1:00 pm ET
Game 12 Game 9 Winner vs. Game 10 Winner [ABC] 25 min after G11
FINALS - March 16 (Sunday)
Game 13 Game 11 Winner vs. Game 12 Winner [ESPN] 3:15 pm ET
All times are approximate and subject to change without prior notice.
Got a Group? Get a Georgia Dome Party Suite just for this event!
Take in one of the most competitive conference tournaments in the country from the luxury of a suite. Reserve your party suite today and cheer on your favorite team fight for the SEC tournament championship!
Hospitality Suites are also available for the 2013 SEC Basketball Championship. Purchase your tournament tickets and maximize on your event day experience in a hospitality suite! Though they do not have a view of the court, Hospitality Suites are ideal for corporate entertainment or private dining between sessions.
Contact 404.223.8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
Accessible parking spaces are available in the Red Deck and Silver Lot on a first-come first-served basis. Disabled parking placards will be checked by parking personnel and/or law enforcement to ensure the person who has been issued the placard by the State is present in the vehicle.
Pre-purchase parking passes here: Online Parking Pass.
Tailgating is allowed in all stadium surface lots. The Georgia Dome values your excitement and commitment and the following policies are established to ensure tailgating is fun and safe for everyone. All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines.
- Tailgating is not permitted in the Red Deck and Gold Deck.
- Marked parking spaces are for vehicles only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle must have a valid parking permit.
- Amplified sound which disrupts or conflicts with the functioning or operation of any area of the Georgia Dome or public safety, as determined by Georgia Dome management, is prohibited in any parking lot.
- Tents cannot exceed 8’ x 10’
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.).
- Tailgating must be confined to the area directly behind the vehicle or in adjacent landscape areas.
- Maintain a 14’ drive aisle between rows of vehicles at all times.
- Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time that lots open and until two (2) hours following the conclusion of the game.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.). Failure to do so may result in ejection from the parking lot.
- Please dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Please dispose of coals in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Please do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
- Propane tanks cannot exceed a cylinder size of 20 pounds.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces
- Weapons and fireworks
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels is at the discretion of Stadium Personnel.
- Inappropriate or vulgar music and language.
Tailgating parties that do not follow these rules/regulations may result in termination of parking privileges for the current game (see code of conduct).
To report problems, please call Georgia Dome Public Safety at 404-223-4911 or Text the word "Dome" to 69050.