The Georgia Dome is accessible to the disabled community through various structural features and operational services. We welcome these guests to attend all events and offer the following services.
- Assisted Listening – Falcons games, and some other events, provide a broadcast radio feed to which fans may tune in on their own amplification devices. Falcons channel is 92.9 FM.
- Concessions and Retail Merchandising Areas – Retail areas, bars and permanent concession stands throughout the Dome are equipped with 34-inch counters.
- Parking – Parking spaces are available for guests with disabilities located in the Silver Lot and Orange Lot. The Gold Deck and Red Decks are sometimes available for accessible parking, depending on the event. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved. Van and single-spaced parking is available at various lots and decks. Parking lots and gate entrances feature curb cuts for easier access.
- Easy Access – The Georgia Dome offers convenient wheelchair / scooter / walker access doors at each gate, in addition to ramps, escalators, and elevators located throughout the building.
- Elevators – Eight passenger elevators in the Dome are easily accessible at the gates. The elevators are equipped with audible tone and Braille floor level indicators. Patrons with disabilities and their guests may utilize Club Level entrances, including elevators, to access their seats in the mezzanine level, and may have one companion accompany them.
- Emergency Procedures for disabled guests – Customer service personnel have been trained on the emergency preparedness and procedures, including total or partial evacuation. Designated Team Dome members will have the primary duty of assisting guests with disabilities to specific locations.
- Restrooms – Wheelchair accessible stalls are located throughout the Georgia Dome in public restrooms on Lower Level, Club Level, and Mezzanine Level. Private family and special needs restrooms equipped with emergency assistance pull chains are located near aisle L6, L32, on the Club Level near Taco Mac Restaurant, and at Aisle U41.
- Service Animals –Service animals on leashes are welcome at the Georgia Dome.
- Tickets – Accessible seating is available on Lower Level and Club/Mezzanine Level for Georgia dome events. Suites can also provide accessible seating. Disabled guest and companion must have specific tickets for their seats.
Floor seating is available as long as comparable seating is available to the general public (at least one full day after ticket sales begin). The event’s designated seating for wheelchair users, and visually or hearing impaired guests, is available until such seats are sold out. Up to three companion seats may be purchased for each seat sold to a disabled guest. Limited additional companion seating will be held until the day of the event or until seating is sold out, whichever is sooner. Contact the Dome Ticket Office at 404.223.8428 for other accessible seating issues.
- Wheelchair Service – Guests can check out wheelchairs on a first-come, first-served basis at each gate Dome Service Center. We will hold a credit card imprint as a security deposit, refunded with the return of the chair. Our staff can escort guests to their seats, with no security deposit. Assistance is available before, during, and after the game.